Re: Batteriser claims to be able to extend disposable battery life by 800 percent

Once upon a time on usenet BuckyBalls"

Reply to
~misfit~

Where I grew up (another place and time, that is for sure) I could see a huge red neon sign over the other side of town. "Jesus red" it proclaimed, and I never really thought about what it meant, other than the colour of the sign suited the message. Years later, the penny dropped, it was the local lingo for "Jesus saves". And so should you.

Reply to
Andy Wood

The church signs with 'JESUS IS COMING' always raise a laugh...

Reply to
BuckyBalls