Re: Batteriser claims to be able to extend disposable battery life by 800 percent

I put non rechargable batteries in battery chargers and I get more life out of them.

SolomonW

bad idea. a minor chemical explosion and the desctruction of the charger may happen.

Reply to
Damian

So much FUD it's amazing any reputable magazine would 'print' it.

As for playing on the break-in? I'll bet real money that was a PR stunt. If anything the published pic of the door and stated fact (?) that the police have a case number for it enforces my theory. No beter way to get crowdfunding from the hoi polloi than getting them to think 'big money' is ring to kill something that will hurt their profits.

Still, if they work I'll get some for the couple devices I have that won't work with Ni-MH - as long as they don't kill the cells by sucking them dry.

--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~