Re: Australian/UK PAL compatibility - DVD player

**  Check that you have not got the DVD player set to  " progressive scan "
mode.

......  Phil

Re: Australian/UK PAL compatibility - DVD player

Hi Phil

Thanks very much for your quick response. The DVD players I have are
the NAD T512 and the Samsung R130. I don't believe that either has a
"progressive scan" mode.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks!

Re: Australian/UK PAL compatibility - DVD player

"Phil Allison"

Hi Phil

Thanks very much for your quick response. The DVD players I have are
the NAD T512 and the Samsung R130. I don't believe that either has a
"progressive scan" mode.

Is there anything else I can try?

** Well,  first you gotta get the darn thing to show a pic on the screen   -
maybe by using an RCA lead a setting it to composite video mode.  THEN see
just what mode the DVD player  IS set for.

Check the user manuals for the DVD players for any instructions about using
an LCD TV.

......   Phil

Site Timeline