Re: apologies for a few days ago

Foley U. Matthews wrote

sorry all, somehow all my old saved messages got reposted onto the group

A Jap would at least have the decency to disembowel itself.

Dont make a mess on the carpet.

Reply to
Rod Speed

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:20:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@biegeponed.ceom (Foley U. Matthews) put finger to keyboard and composed:

The latest version of Agent allows you to create your own folders. For example, you could move your saved posts from aus.electronics to saved.aus.electronics.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar