Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

Ask Radio spare
or Farnell
you should of sent the attachment to them, instead of getting up people
noses here, there is always a winger waiting for you..

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

It was advice not a whinge.

However, I don't expect a top posting illiterate like yourself to
understand.

If you can't even grasp the fundamentals of the written form of your
native tongue, I don't expect you to understand the finer points of
posting on Usenet.

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

BONEHEAD

tell me then were the **** do you get a bottom  reader from,

You open up a reply you start reading at the top that is were my reply is
BONEHEAD !!!!!

It was advice not a whinge.

However, I don't expect a top posting illiterate like yourself to
understand.

If you can't even grasp the fundamentals of the written form of your
native tongue, I don't expect you to understand the finer points of
posting on Usenet.

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

I wonder if there's some *legal* way of ridding ourselves of the continuous
polluting foulness of this person's postings in the group?

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

Complain to TPG?

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

  How do we know he's with tpg, Phil?

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

Read his headers. Don't you know nuffink?

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

Yeah, sumfink.  Lookmed as those, but there is no sign of tpg in his headers!?
(even
showing them expanded, using Netscape)

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

Yes, we know *you're* from tpg, Phil, because you give your domain (though how
you cope with spam beats me) but the other character does not.  It's his
header I was looking through - not yours..

headers!? (even
Hw8oubUF7dR20a9bVwXrJwI68lNzfaKU4Qe3jscpRcaGMKiXup

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

oops - sorry guys... I have been using forums for ages now where this is
accepted behaviour and forgot that I was back in NG land with this post.

My sincerest apologies if my attachment has caused anyone undue concern
and/or mental anguish ;)

Thanks Frank, I will try Farnell and RS.

Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

"Nick"

**  Just post that darn pic as an attachment on:

 "  alt.binaries.schematics.electronic   ".

 Most likely get your answer in one pop.

Site Timeline