Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns) - Page 4

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

  irrelevant

  incorrect in many respects and certainly not germane

  yes and

In the US, where it is legal to keep
  another unsubstantiated lie

  liar it's in fact in spite of

  and most are not you goose

  their guns are
  a tiny percentage and easily replaced

Thus, if proper controls were instituted in places like the US,
  another lie , most states have excellent laws  a few do not and that
is changing however the us does have no bearing at all on us .

  if that were true you would be a much smarter person , it's not and
you're not .
  cite and url thanks , most yanks are ok folks
Americans are a very paranoid and
  if you continue to lie in this manner you will be struck deaf and
unable to speak as well as dumb
Sylvia would be right at home.
  wrong again

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

   So, there are no lathes or milling machines in Oz? No one with any
metalworking skills, or any machine tools at their homes?  All early
guns & rifles were made completely by hand.  In your fantasy world, no
one would have hands, any tools, food or anything else, because you can
kill with almost anything you think of.  What would you do without
water?  It doesn't take long to hold someone's head under water, till
the drown. It only takes a couple gallons. Your shoe laces can be tied
around someone's neck, to choke them to death. You can run them down
with a car or truck.

   And you call American's paranoid.  Between you & Phil, I can see why
Oz wants to disarm everyone.  Soon, they'll need babysitters to change
your diapers, for you, too.

   I understand where the 'Rage' comes from.  you are angry at the world
for being a world class sissy who would rather die, than own a gun.

   The US Army taught me to kill, but I haven't.  I can own almost any
weapon short of a tank, rocket launcher, fighter jet or bomber, but I
still have never aimed a weapon at anyone.  The only time I needed one,
all I had was a hot soldering iron but it was enough to scare off that
drunken fool.

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

**Banal logic noted. FYI: It is legal for law-abiding Australians to own
guns. Australians who wish to own a gun, do not need to manufacture one. In
fact, the cost of a hand made gun, plus it's potential for poor reliability
and accuracy, makes it a non-viable option. Any criminal with the equipment
and skills to manufacture a firearm, is likely to be gainfully employed
anyway, so is unlikely to want to manufacture such a weapon.

**I call it the way the entire world sees it. Americans ARE extremely
paranoid.

  Between you & Phil, I can see why

**Non-sequitur. It is legal for law-abiding Australians to own firearms. I
have no problem with this, as long as they adhere to the law of the land. On
a personal level, I am bothered by the disturbing actions of SOME gun
owners, who seem to enjoy killing, for the sake of it. They have little
concern for the suffering of animals, nor for the contamination of pristine
environments with lead.

  Soon, they'll need babysitters to change

**You are most welcome to come visit our wonderful nation and repeat those
words in my local pub. Anytime you want.

**Huh? Perhaps you'd care to explain that little leap of logic. On this
planet, it makes no sense.

**So?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Where do you think lead comes from? Could you quantify the amount of
firearm lead contaminating pristine environments?

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

**Broken Hill. Mostly. Other mining areas.

 Could you quantify the amount of

**Far too much. Duck shooters are an irresponsible bunch of cretins. They
don't care where their lead ends up. They have no care for the suffering of
the animals they shoot. They make no attempt to collect the poison from the
environment. They are worse than illegal dumpers.

Tell me why you seem to think that lead shot is OK to leave in pristine
environments. Tell my why it is OK to kill native wildlife, such that they
die painfully and slowly. Do you enjoy seeing the suffering of animals? Duck
shooting is violent and cruel. Why do you support such cruelty?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Typical anti-gun lobby swill.

Laurie Levy, Victorian President of the "Coalition Against uck
Shooting has previously claimed that every Victorian duck season dumps
40,000 tonnes of lead shot into Victorian wetlands.

Unfortunately, when you work out the number of cartridge that would
need to be fired for this to be true, then divide that number by the
numbre of licenced duck hunters, then work out the cost of those
cartridges to each duck hunter, you find that for this "factiod" to be
true would require every licenced duck hunting in the state of
Victoria to spend $104,000 AUD per season on cartridges?

Anyone interested may also like to Google the "Russell Method" it was
a convoluted mathematical thought process design to show how much lead
went into wetlands, and how many ducks were maimed each duck season.
It was found to be utter bullshit.

Victorian duck hunters have used "non-toxic" (ie steel or bismuth)
shot for a number of years now.

Fascinating, Trevor makes an assertion, and then asks another to
defend his livestyle against that assertion.

His pathetic arrogance really is quite enterteining.

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

   THis shows how little you know about machining gun parts.  Just like
audio, you are clueless.  Some people build assault rifles in home
workshops that rival anything mass produced.  They are more accurate,
less likely to jam, and are easier to repair than a Chinese import.  As
far as killing for sport, i don't know anyone who does that.  Guns have
been in the family for generations, and the only animals ever killed
were either for food, or to protect their livestock

   Why would I fly half way around the world to hang out with drunks,
when I don't drink?  They need to up your medication, just like Phil.
How about the news story a few years ago, that reported your fine
government killing the man the 'Crocodile Dundee' character was based
on, for not giving up some of his guns?  That is a nanny state.

   You are full of rage.  Against anyone who believes in owning a gun
for protection.  I guess all that cheap booze you drink in your local
pub has done excessive brain damage?

   So what? You have absolutely no clue, do you?

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

**Would you care to explain these comments?

  Some people build assault rifles in home

**Which would be illegal in Australia. The penalty for doing so is quite
severe. Far in excess of the value of the weapon. Anyone with the equipment
and talent to do so, would likely be gainfully employed.

  They are more accurate,

**YOU may not. The people who lobby for the industry in Australia fully
support the needless suffering of native animals and the polluting of
pristine environments with lead.

  Guns have

**It is not compulsory to consume alcohol in pubs in Australia. In fact, it
is not compulsory to consume anything. You may just drop in for a chat with
the locals, if you wish. Of course, if you lack the balls to back up your
silly comments in person, that's a whole differrent matter. Your type
requires a gun to threaten people with your point of view. I use words, not
violent threats.

  They need to up your medication, just like Phil.

**What news story? Care to cite that news story?

  That is a nanny state.

**What is a "nanny state"? A state where criminals are arrested and
punished?

**So you say.

  Against anyone who believes in owning a gun

**"Against anyone"? Huh? Please expalin this leap of logic.

  I guess all that cheap booze you drink in your local

**I don't drink.

**I was asking what your point was. Perhaps you'd care to phrase it in
English.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Trevor get's so nasty when his prejudices are challenged, he's even
gone as far as offering to have a friend shot another poster

I wonder if this friend with the "VARMIT" thing is the same one who
can STOP his heart?

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

  If the guty is such a great shot, why is Trevor still alive?

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Yep, criminals are arrested and punished, except in Victoria when a
criminal is found is possession of an automatic pistol with the serial
number ground off!

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

   Or selling over priced, crap audio?

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Trevor,

You know, those some comments fit you to a "T"

"You cannot articulate what you want to say with any clarity"
Yep, that's you, how many times have you "SHOUTED" "Read what I
wrote"
when everybody else is having no trouble whatsoever communicating?

"You have an aversion to the truth"
Yep, like the time you claimed that you had a friend who could stop
his heart,
or the time you claimed your local library kept Lott's work in the
fiction section,
or perhaps the time you claimed the FBI-UCR for 1976-86 were available
on the
FBI website,?

"You have a fixation that equates gun ownership to  masculinity"
You certainly have a fixation regarding gun ownership and gun owners,
every time you
get spanked on a gun relate forum for lying, you run away to a non-gun
related forum
and continue posting rants about guns and gun owners, last time it was
rec.audio.opinion
and aus.hi-fi, this time it's aus.electronics.

There is certainly something wrong with you Trevor, you're a self
centred, extremely arrogant
indvidual, with an almost pathological contempt for any opinion that
differs from your own, and
for the holders of those opinion. You're prepared to lie to prove a
point and don't feel at all guilty
when your lies are pointed out. You have got it into your head that a
particular group within society
are evil, and will attack and vilify that group, or those you see as
supporting that group at any and
ever opportunity.

Get help now, you are one very sick boy.

And I mean that sincerely Trevor, I don't want to see you put in a
giggling academy, I would miss our
little chats too much, but your behaviour does appear to be
deteriorating and you should seek help..

Regards

John Mc.

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)
Found elsewhere
In states with widespread gun ownership and tough punishment for gun
misuse, criminals surveyed were often unarmed: 54% in Oklahoma, 62% in
Georgia, 40% in Maryland, 43% in Missouri, and 35% in Florida. In
Massachusetts, however, only 29% of the felon-respondents were
unarmed. In that state, it is difficult lawfully to acquire a firearm,
and the illegal carrying of a firearm, rather than the criminal misuse
of a gun, is subject to the mandatory penalty. The survey data
indicate that the criminals' fear of an armed victim relates directly
to the severity of the gun laws in the state surveyed. Where gun laws
are less restrictive, such as Georgia and Maryland, criminals think
twice before running the risk of facing an armed victim; they are much
less concerned in Massachusetts.

Fifty-six percent of the felons surveyed agreed that "A criminal is
not going to mess around with a victim he knows is armed with a gun;"
74% agreed that "One reason burglars avoid houses when people are at
home is that they fear being shot."

A 57% majority agreed that "Most criminals are more worried about
meeting an armed victim than they are about running into the police."
In asking felons what they personally thought about while committing
crimes, 34% indicated that they thought about getting "shot at by
police" or "shot by victim.

Taken from

NRA-ILA The Armed Criminal in America
__________________

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

   I agree he needs a lot of help, therefore I am putting the loser back
in the idiot pit, rather than clutter these newsgroups with anything he
can whine and lie about.  He isn't worth anyone's time, and certainly,
I've wasted too much time, putting lipstick on that pig..

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Trevor, neither of the threads you posted report that the "McDonalds
gunman" was a
licenced gun owner.

CITE your references to support that assertion

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)
A news report said that he was a member (st Marys or Penrith  or
somewhere near) and that he stole the 22 from the club.
This is probably what Trevor heard.

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Inability to support your assertion noted.

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

Inability to support your assertion noted.

**Incorrect, dickhead:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25657674-5006009,00.html

Note these words:

"Dennis Borg, a member of the St Marys Pistol Club for three years,...."

Typical, gun-obsessed nutter.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: A Quesion for Sylvia Else (stun guns)

So, you make an assertion, fail to provide any evidence to support
that assertion when asked, and then only provide some fresh evidence
when challenged.

Nice to know that's the way you operate, everybody be advised, one way
of getting this thick skulled zealot to actually make some sort of
lame attempt to support in inane assertions is abuse. Dear Trevor is
apprently of the "treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen" brigade.

I guess this means you're still beating your "partner"?

Your article does not state the fellow was licenced to own firearms,
only that he was a member of a pistol club, do you have any evidence
to support your asertion that he was a legal, licenced gun owner or
not?

Site Timeline