Re: A note for your work and home

=_NextPart_000_0047_01C58CC9.967CBEC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Do a big smelly shit, then leave the door shut to "lock in" the smell, Man the other day at work, I had to wait five minutes before I could = have a leak,

GOD there are pathetic people around.=20 Past this message around to your friends by Email, lets make going the = bogey house a pleasure.

Reply to
Frank