Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:21:38 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

In Oceanside maybe, But not where I live.

I can shoot and hunt better than you anywhere.

SuperM@ssiveRambo

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:02:59 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

I doubt you could even do that. I stand near a lake shore, and my massive gravitational attraction makes the fish jump right up out of the water onto the shore at me feet.

Reply to
SuperM