Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:20:38 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

>The San Diego zoo don't count. > >I live at 9000 ft in the Rockies, plenty bears here. > > >< hint dropped >

I've been in the hills and valleys of Wyoming, and in the Smokeys, and I've seen plenty of wrestling bears too, but that was probably before a twit like you was even born.

I have been up in the Tetons, and hey... even up on a few fourteeners in Colorado. One you could even drive up on, just don't raise up your walking stick when thunderclouds are passing overhead.

Ever heard of Cataract Creek? 600Ft waterfall. lots of cataracts, and bears too.

I know why you are so stupid too. The air you breathe is so thin it barely supports grass. You're an idiot, and you know nothing of me or what I do or have done.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:00:41 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

No. The AREA is called Cataract Creek, just east of Vale.

The lake at the bottom of the waterfall (end of the creek) is called Cataract Lake. There is 15 miles of cataracts and hiking up on top of that easily climbed waterfall. Some pretty big bullfrogs in the lake too!

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:00:41 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

The tunnel... that's where they'll find you.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:01:24 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

No, it isn't 600 feet in elevation, but it IS over 600 feet long, and the "upper falls" is one of the cataracts, not a fall. There is a difference.

Up on top of that cataract is a hole in the rock about 4 ft in diameter with a rock inside about 1.5 feet in diameter that the water, when it used to be that high, back in the glacial melt period, eroded away at that cracked rock until it made what I named "The Mortise and Pestle". It took many many years to create, but is a geological oddity. You should check it out next time you are up there.

your non-sig is lame, kook.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:27:02 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

You're an idiot. There was no threat, and the word is "too" idiot! And I am NOT your buddy. It's the continental divide, not your divide. If I wanted to divide you, it would already have happened.

I lived there for almost two years, dipshit. Ever been to Bill Cody's grave site?

Lakewood and Wheatridge, as well as Broomfield for a short time.

I even worked at BullWhackers for a bit on their slots. I drove a

40MPG VW diesel up into the mountains every day. I went on the Coors brewery tour.

Face it, your entire post shows that you're full of shit.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:53:19 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

Up in them thar hills, boy.

Ever been to that abandoned gold mine up near the very top of that one mountain?

I saw me a huge porcupine up thar once... it was like a 30 pounder!

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:22:27 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

I think it was the Clear Creek Mine.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:41:25 GMT, Lamey Teh Gang Boy Gave us:

Not where you live, dingledorf. I could care less about that. The place was where the mine I visited is at. D'oh!

Reply to
SuperM