Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:20:38 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

  I've been in the hills and valleys of Wyoming, and in the Smokeys,
and I've seen plenty of wrestling bears too, but that was probably
before a twit like you was even born.

 I have been up in the Tetons, and hey... even up on a few fourteeners
in Colorado.  One you could even drive up on, just don't raise up your
walking stick when thunderclouds are passing overhead.

  Ever heard of Cataract Creek? 600Ft waterfall. lots of cataracts,
and bears too.

  I know why you are so stupid too. The air you breathe is so thin it
barely supports grass.  You're an idiot, and you know nothing of me or
what I do or have done.

Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:00:41 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

  No. The AREA is called Cataract Creek, just east of Vale.

 The lake at the bottom of the waterfall (end of the creek) is called
Cataract Lake.  There is 15 miles of cataracts and hiking up on top of
that easily climbed waterfall. Some pretty big bullfrogs in the lake
too!

Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:00:41 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

 The tunnel... that's where they'll find you.

Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:27:02 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

  You're an idiot. There was no threat, and the word is "too" idiot!
And I am NOT your buddy.  It's the continental divide, not your
divide.  If I wanted to divide you, it would already have happened.

  I lived there for almost two years, dipshit. Ever been to Bill
Cody's grave site?

 Lakewood and Wheatridge, as well as Broomfield for a short time.

  I even worked at BullWhackers for a bit on their slots.  I drove a
40MPG VW diesel up into the mountains every day.  I went on the Coors
brewery tour.

 Face it, your entire post shows that you're full of shit.

Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:53:19 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

Up in them thar hills, boy.

 Ever been to that abandoned gold mine up near the very top of that
one mountain?

  I saw me a huge porcupine up thar once...  it was like a 30 pounder!

Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:22:27 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

  I think it was the Clear Creek Mine.

Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:41:25 GMT, Lamey Teh Gang Boy

  Not where you live, dingledorf.  I could care less about that. The
place was where the mine I visited is at. D'oh!

Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:01:24 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

  No, it isn't 600 feet in elevation, but it IS over 600 feet long,
and the "upper falls" is one of the cataracts, not a fall.  There is a
difference.

  Up on top of that cataract is a hole in the rock about 4 ft in
diameter with a rock inside about 1.5 feet in diameter that the water,
when it used to be that high, back in the glacial melt period, eroded
away at that cracked rock until it made what I named "The Mortise and
Pestle".  It took many many years to create, but is a geological
oddity. You should check it out next time you are up there.

your non-sig is lame, kook.

Site Timeline