Re: 1934 DH84 Dragon goes missing in Queensland

This message brought to you by a bitter old man who can't let go of any

> supposed insult or disagreement and feels entitled to force his views on > everybody whether involved or not.

The above message has been brought to you by Keefy, who only posts here to "annoy the crap" out of me

Those who don't have an issue with one side of a debate posting their opinions and rhetoric somewhere, but get upset and let fly with childish name-calling and insults when the other side posts response, are involved.

Freedom of speech is not conditional on you liking what is being said.

Reply to
John-Melb

Keefy, are you still wheeling out that old chestnut.

As a wise man once said, "those who forget the past are destined to repeat it"

You, and others on aus.electronics, had no issue with Trevor Tosspot using aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun and anti- gunowner diatribe. As soon as an alternative viewpoint appeared, the outrage was loud and clear, you lot were angered that someone would dare challenged the assertions of your "long standing and highly respected" poster, and responded with all manner of childish name- calling and insults.

Your problem is clearly with what I have to say, the forum is irrelevant.

Give my regards to Dorothy

Reply to
John-Melb

it.

Good to see I'm doing such a good job with your ongoing education.

Try "Dog bites you ones, dog's fault, dog bites you twice, yours."

You're claiming I have trouble with differing views, what a joke. Let's remember, Trevor Tosspot used aus.electronics to launch his tirades not once, but repeatedly, and you lot said nothing, as soon as alternative viewpoint started appearing, you lot went feral.

But you're not prepared to hold an anti-gun zealot like Trevor Tosspot to the same requirement (to post only on appropriate forums), bit hypocritical isn't it?

You introduced her into the conversation.

Reply to
John-Melb