Re: 1934 DH84 Dragon goes missing in Queensland

The above message has been brought to you by Keefy, who only posts
here to "annoy the crap" out of me

Those who don't have an issue with one side of a debate posting their
opinions and rhetoric somewhere, but get upset and let fly with
childish name-calling and insults when the other side posts response,
are involved.

Freedom of speech is not conditional on you liking what is being
said.

Re: 1934 DH84 Dragon goes missing in Queensland

Keefy, are you still wheeling out that old chestnut.

As a wise man once said, "those who forget the past are destined to
repeat it"

You, and others on aus.electronics, had no issue with Trevor Tosspot
using aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun and anti-
gunowner diatribe. As soon as an alternative viewpoint appeared, the
outrage was loud and clear, you lot were angered that someone would
dare challenged the assertions of your "long standing and highly
respected" poster, and responded with all manner of childish name-
calling and insults.

Your problem is clearly with what I have to say, the forum is
irrelevant.

Give my regards to Dorothy

Re: 1934 DH84 Dragon goes missing in Queensland
it.

Good to see I'm doing such a good job with your ongoing education.

Try "Dog bites you ones, dog's fault, dog bites you twice, yours."

You're claiming I have trouble with differing views, what a joke.
Let's remember, Trevor Tosspot used aus.electronics to launch his
tirades not once, but repeatedly, and you lot said nothing, as soon as
alternative viewpoint started appearing, you lot went feral.

But you're not prepared to hold an anti-gun zealot like Trevor Tosspot
to the same requirement (to post only on appropriate forums), bit
hypocritical isn't it?

You introduced her into the conversation.

Site Timeline