RD316

Anyone know where to get RD316 50 ohm teflon coax double-screened 100
meters or less in Australia? Our purchasing guy has no clue.

Re: RD316

"Geoff C"

** Sure about that number ???

**  Farnell ( aka Element 14 ) have some Belden  RG316DT.

     Only  $1001 +  for 100 metres.

**  No fooling ....

....  Phil

Re: RD316
@mid.individual.net:

That looks right, the RD316 may well a jargon corruption of RG316D, dunno
but it looks to come in both names under various sellers. Gigatronix in
the UK sell by the meter, since we usually buy in 25 meter lengths.  Will
have to try there if we can't get locally for a good price.

Thanks for helping.

Re: RD316
try this

http://rfshop.com.au/Products/Hardware/tabid/426/CategoryID/330/Category2ID/868/List/1/catpageindex/2/Level/2/ProductID/2982/Default.aspx