RCA Transistor Type 39179

Can anyone help with bare details of an RCA Transistor type 39179,TO220
package.
Google seems to have nothing.

Brian g

Re: RCA Transistor Type 39179

**Sounds like an in-house number. I suggest you supply us with brand, model
and location. Perhaps someone can assist.

Trevor Wilson

Re: RCA Transistor Type 39179

"Trevor Wilson"  wrote

**Sounds like an in-house number. I suggest you supply us with brand, model
and location. Perhaps someone can assist.

Trevor Wilson

***It is used in a 28 Volt DC to 28 Volt 400 Hertz inverter CV-2128/ARN-83
which formed part of Test Set TS-2502/ARM93.
RCA produced a large number of "in house" transistors using their own five
digit codes.

Brian g

Re: RCA Transistor Type 39179

Hi,
My old SK replacement guide for a 39179 (manufacturer not stated) is an
sk3021/124 which has a T-040 package.
NPN Si, collector current 2A. If you want all the specs please email me at
snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au