Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- RCA Transistor Type 39179
November 18, 2007, 8:42 am
rate this thread
Re: RCA Transistor Type 39179
"Trevor Wilson" wrote
**Sounds like an in-house number. I suggest you supply us with brand, model
and location. Perhaps someone can assist.
***It is used in a 28 Volt DC to 28 Volt 400 Hertz inverter CV-2128/ARN-83
which formed part of Test Set TS-2502/ARM93.
RCA produced a large number of "in house" transistors using their own five
- » source for 500pf aircore variable capacitor aka tune capacitor in Australia?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » B+K Precision 295 WIdeBand AC voltmeter question..
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design