RCA Transistor Type 39179

Can anyone help with bare details of an RCA Transistor type 39179,TO220 package. Google seems to have nothing.

Brian g

Reply to
Brian g

**Sounds like an in-house number. I suggest you supply us with brand, model and location. Perhaps someone can assist.

Trevor Wilson

Reply to
Trevor Wilson

"Trevor Wilson" wrote

**Sounds like an in-house number. I suggest you supply us with brand, model and location. Perhaps someone can assist.

Trevor Wilson

***It is used in a 28 Volt DC to 28 Volt 400 Hertz inverter CV-2128/ARN-83 which formed part of Test Set TS-2502/ARM93. RCA produced a large number of "in house" transistors using their own five digit codes.

Brian g

Reply to
Brian g

Hi, My old SK replacement guide for a 39179 (manufacturer not stated) is an sk3021/124 which has a T-040 package. NPN Si, collector current 2A. If you want all the specs please email me at snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au

Reply to
Steve Kelly