Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London - Page 3

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Childhood is determined by more than the calendar. -- Joe

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

More puerile shit.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Ah jeez, I know I shouldn't bait somebody with the emotional development
of a nine-year-old, but it's been a stressful week and the opportunity
to just point and laugh was too good to pass up. -- Joe

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Joseph I know 9 year olds with more maturity that Mr Speed. Roddles is at
least 5 years younger than you think.....

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Joe Thompson wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Not emotionally; not chronologically, nor experienced.

enough to let you anywhere near one.

Not interested in learning, are you?

/BAH

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind jmfbahciv
wrote just the puerile silly shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Sure.  And thank you.  But it's a victory not unlike winning a quick draw
duel with a comatose garden slug.  Looks like Barb's come in for round two.
This should be entertaining.  And perhaps even informative, if you just read
her replies and ignore his.

    - Bill

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Bill Leary wrote just the peurile silly shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 06:24:12 +1100

    Pot - Kettle - except in this case the kettle is a modern electric
one.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith                          |   Directable Mirror Arrays
C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun
wrote just the peurile silly shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:48:42 +1100

    Wow you can't even read as far as the signature block.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith                          |   Directable Mirror Arrays
C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun
Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

He's just starting to figure out he's the small terd in the
big allygator pond and is realizing that he's losing.  Hence,
the cut/paste replies trying to back out of the deep holes
he's found himself in.  Too bad; he might have had something
interesting stored in his backbrain, but it's not retrievable
since his core holes have lost their wire mesh.

/BAH

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind jmfbahciv
wrote just the puerile silly shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Optimist.

--
Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org /

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Nah.  My philosophy is that everyone knows something
interesting.

/BAH

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind Ahem A Rivet's Shot
wrote just the peurile silly shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
jmfbahciv wrote just the puerile shit that any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

<GRIN>  I got to talk about DECtapes again.

/BAH