Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London - Page 19

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

NMSU = New Mexico State University ?

--
The Chinese pretend their goods are good and we pretend our money
is good, or is it the reverse?

Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Yes.
Re: Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
formats were
stupid.
ble$$ed by MS.

Once again, not odd.  It's their way of forcing everyone to upgrade.

Site Timeline