Radio transmittion and ADC problem. Thank you.

I am going to list what I try to do.

1) Input 0 to 5V to Atmel AVR AT90S8535

2) 10bit ADC conversion by 8535

3) Encode with HT-12E and transmit by TLP-434

4) Recieve by RLP-434 and Decode with HT-12D

5) Display infomation by 7 Segment display.

I would lik to ask.

Q1) Can Atmel 8535 do the 10bit ADC and output data from RS-232(serial output)?

Q2) Do I need encoder HT-12E if serial data is achieved?

Q3) Can I just input serial data to TLP-434 and radio transmit it?

Q4) Can I just input the serial data from ADC to TLP-434 transmitter?

Reply to
sommes

easily... (but logic voltages not +/- 12V)

this guy reckons you don't

a 90S2313 would probably be most of what you need between the reciever and the 7-segment display.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Did you try reading and understanding the datasheets for all the devices you are using ? I would expect most of the answers are there.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Jansen