Radiation (?) question - Page 2

Re: Radiation (?) question

I guess that's why it's the most popular solo sport in the world..

"Golf is the most popular sport which can be played solo (without
requiring a partner). It is a game where focus is completely on
individual brilliance - ones performance in Golf is not influenced by
the opponent's. A golf course can offer unique scenic beauty and natural
environment unmatched by any other sport. Though the sport is played
regularly only by the wealthier class, people love to watch golf. Golf
has the record for an individual sports-person earning the highest
amount of money ever. As of 2010, Tiger Woods has earned close to $900
million in his career so far. He has earned around $90 million in 2010
from winnings and endorsements alone. "

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: Radiation (?) question

Golfers are wankers.

Re: Radiation (?) question

The same is true of running, sailing, kyaking, and rock climbing but I
don't suppose that you'd have the balls to try those.

In fact, I'd say that these days running is far more popular than golf,
and it is much cheaper.

Re: Radiation (?) question

Get lost wanker! don't you have anything better to do than try to start
arguments on usenet??

Re: Radiation (?) question

Pot kettle, I don't suppose you realize that "all" your posts start
arguments.

Re: Radiation (?) question

But I don't start the arguments. so it's not a case of 'pot/kettle'.
people (for some strange reason) seem to want to argue with me.

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: Radiation (?) question

Complete pack of mindless silly lies.

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, child.

The last two of your posts did just that, child.

Another mindlessly silly lie.

Because you spew mindless silly shit and quite a few keep pointing that out
to you.

Re: Radiation (?) question

rather it's because my profound wisdom is beyond their ability to cope,
so feeling slighted, they respond with unjustified criticism and stupid
comment, just like you.. :)

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: Radiation (?) question

You never ever could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

Re: Radiation (?) question
Hmm a very severe case of rectomyopia.

Re: Radiation (?) question

Oh dear poor little felix lost the argument, now he is beating his
little fists on the table in frustration.

Re: Radiation (?) question

There's wasn't any argument. but you're too stupid to realize that.

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: Radiation (?) question

If there wasn't an argument, why are you accusing me of starting one?

Re: Radiation (?) question

I didn't

--
rgds,