Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Radiation (?) question
Re: Radiation (?) question
I guess that's why it's the most popular solo sport in the world..
"Golf is the most popular sport which can be played solo (without
requiring a partner). It is a game where focus is completely on
individual brilliance - ones performance in Golf is not influenced by
the opponent's. A golf course can offer unique scenic beauty and natural
environment unmatched by any other sport. Though the sport is played
regularly only by the wealthier class, people love to watch golf. Golf
has the record for an individual sports-person earning the highest
amount of money ever. As of 2010, Tiger Woods has earned close to $900
million in his career so far. He has earned around $90 million in 2010
from winnings and endorsements alone. "
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » Interview with Colin Mitchell from Talking Electronics
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Re: Investigation reveals 20% increase in stolen guns (in NSW)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Re: Czym czyĹciÄ tworzywa sztuczne stosowane w elek tronice?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)