Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
March 12, 2007, 9:50 am
rate this thread
Electronics, RADAR, is often said to be dead accurate.
But what if theyre not tested according to proper National Measurement
institute standards? The only legal method? You dont get booked? Of
course you do. The states are not using legitimate methods to test
these speed cameras. None of the Laboratories for speed cameras may be
approved, nor are their personnel who need to be accredited. They are
not used in accordance with the prescribed legal methods.
The authorities will start banning GPS next, like they did in
Switzerland. Why? Go the the link
In 2005 Jerry Simotas successfully challenged a $160 speeding fine,
proving in court that the hand-held radar gun that was said to show he
was travelling at 133 kmh in a rented Pulsar had never been properly
calibrated, tested or maintained.
Last week his son Michael, 25, went one better; Its all in the genes.
The revenue raising tax collectors will swear black and blue that
youre doing something wrong or rather and ban the GPS systems, or find
some other devious way of banning them.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design