rack for computer equipment is needed

Hi, all

Tidying up my workshop and I am after a rack to place few PCs in. I do not
eed front door or walls, but do need about shelves with at least one being
sliding (for keyboard). At the moment I do not have any rack-mounted
equipment, just few PCs, monitor, keyboard, mouse, KVM switch and
switches/router. Any ideas if I can get one cheap (s/h is OK) in Melbourne?

Thanks,
Rudolf

Re: rack for computer equipment is needed

Dunno if these guys are cheap, but they're in Dandenong if that's a help.

http://www.elgee.com.au/catalog.html

Re: rack for computer equipment is needed

Look at the auctions.  That's where I got mine from - ex Onetel!
It's a shame you're in Melbourne, as I don't need mine now and would like to
sell it.  I'm in Adelaide.

Rod

Site Timeline