Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Question for the techies re car amp.
August 5, 2005, 11:00 am
rate this thread
OK. I've got a 4 channel, 200w/chan amp for the car.
Channel 1 +ve works when hooked to Ch2 -ve, ch2 seems to works fine unless
ch1 +ve is hooked into the -ve of 2.
Ch 1 -ve seems to be dead entirely.
Ch 3+4 work fine.
Looking to get rear stereo + sub outputs from it.
Problem is, the sub needs to be bridged or is next to inaudible, and i've
only got 3 good channels to work with, not 4.
Have a second cheapo Avalanche amp which powers the sub fine... Just don't
want to be running two amps for no reason. The big one ain't worth the real
estate if it only half works, I'll get a second $80 Avalanche as it's plenty
enough for me.
Local chinese bloke reckons it's got four leaking transistors, costing ~$200
Only paid $50 for the damn thing.
Any cheap fixes? Or even a bloke who won't charge the earth to repair the
Don't want major doof, tho it would be nice occasionally to blow away a
boyracer's fully sik sound system. Or at least hear mine over the sound of
his panels vibrating.
Located near Penrith, NSW.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Oscyloskop analogowy Protek/Hung Chang HC 5802/5804 - dokumentacji szukam
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)