Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- PYROD DVD 750
August 4, 2005, 2:45 am
rate this thread
i am wondering if anyone can tell me where i can find a schmatic
for a PYROD DVD 750 as there is no power and it looks like something to do
with the power supply is gone but need further assistants any help would be
appreciated i relise i can buy a another one but thought while its here i
will try and see if can fix it
- Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
August 28, 2005, 12:27 am
Re: PYROD DVD 750
That was about getting a scematics. Sorry, could not contain myself.
In short -- you will not be able to get one.
Now, to you power supply. Measure the outputs. If you get all the readings,
PS is OK. You can also try to measure outputs with load disconnected.
If PS is bad and nothing is obviously blown (check chopper transistor and
secondary diodes), then problem is likely to be one of the electrolitic
capacitors. Usually, you can see the bulge on top of a bad one. If you have
ESR meter, check them all.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design