PUBLIC SERVANT'S are like the Wife of the Corporate Sector!

Men do all the work and earn all the money.
then we pay 50% to the Government, 35% income plus 10% spending plus..

They spend it on clothes, boots, shiny jewellery badges, mace and
tazers, new 4 cylinder cars and checking out restaurants!

Herc

--
www.AUSTRALIAmostWANTED.com

Queensland Police are so corrupt there's now a pamphlet at Bunnings
Re: PUBLIC SERVANT'S are like the Wife of the Corporate Sector!
So private enterprise employees are like bad husbands;  they
don't acknowledge all the hard work that the other half does,
spend all their money on booze, begrudge giving the missus a
cent, don't want to share responsibilities for the joint issues
they produce, can't live without them and beat them up from time
to time (like you just did). :-)
--
Regards
Blue

Re: PUBLIC SERVANT'S are like the Wife of the Corporate Sector!
....and leave them to clean up after them.

--
Regards
Blue

Re: PUBLIC SERVANT'S are like the Wife of the Corporate Sector!
.. and yes it only the bad private enterprise employees that
behave like bad husbands.

--
Regards
Blue

Re: PUBLIC SERVANT'S are like the Wife of the Corporate Sector!

but... but....

they go through EVERY SHOPPING DOCKET and keep tabs on everything!!

Herc

Site Timeline