Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Bruce Varley
April 24, 2008, 10:13 am
rate this thread
Re: PSUs for telephone lines
Why not a SMPS?
Look at the Meanwell SMPS, prices are reasonable. Eg NES-15-48 A$14.60ea.
You'll have to trawl through and check for floating output & other specs
etc. They are good to deal with. (No relationship with them, just a past
- » Measuring Pulse Power & GSM Mobile signals on Satori Technology ST Series Power Meters.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » FA: Hewlett packard hand probes, signal injector and short tracer
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Zdumiewający problem z metodą fotochemiczn ą
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)