Protectelec Protex Safety Device demo

For those who followed the Protectelec Safety device (a.k.a immersion detector) thread a while back. You may be interested to know that head spruiker Wayne Callen will be giving a talk and a demo at the upcoming AusTronics exhibition. 11am, Tues 13th Sep.

"We will take you through live demonstrations, video demonstrations, test results that prove the concept & more."

I have seen a CD of the video demonstations, I was underwhelmed. Maybe he has newer more exciting ones where he throws Buster into a bath tub with a hairdryer? Perhaps there will be a special guest apperance by Jamie and Adam?

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones