Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Michael C
July 31, 2005, 12:27 am
rate this thread
I have an old projector that has a ghost. If there is white text on a black
background there will be a dark green ghost of the text on both the left and
right. It also needs a new bulb which is about $300. With projectors being
fairly cheap these days I'm wondering if it's worth getting it fixed. I
think the $300 for the globe would be worth it but it's going to be a waste
if this ghost is expensive to fix. Would it just be an adjustment on a
circuit board it would it be something more costly?
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design