Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Andrew Rich
February 27, 2007, 7:28 pm
rate this thread
Just got a USB programmer from Dontronics.
Works very well with MPLAB.
I have noticed a behaviour with my PIC cct and would like to hear your
When I program the 16F877 in LVP mode, and hit reset, the PIC stops.
When I programe the 16F877 in HVP mode, and hit reset the PIC resets and
It is like the PIC in the first case thinks it is in program mode ?
The MCLR has the usual button to deck and 10 k to VCC.
Not really a problem, just an observation.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design