Professional manufacturer of Printed Circuit Board

Established in 1998, located in Guangzhou,China mainland,Toshin Development Technologies Limited, has developed as a professional manufacturer of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) for the past years.

We have substantially invested in new equipment, improving processes flow,concentrating quality control and organizational employees training in oder to improve customer services and manufacture quality products. Our accomplishments have been recognized with an issue of UL certificate(UL number E306819).

We can provide the products such as 1 to 30 layers,RoHS Compliant, UL- listed,Fine line 0.07mm min,Microvia 0.2mm min,Blind Vias & Buried Vias,Surface as Chemical Tin, Silver, Gold ,HASL,Falsh Gold,HASL lead free,For high current: 3 OZ Copper,Special material: Al,Rogers,FR4,FR4 HTG,CEM-1,SMD-stencils,A.O.I. (Automatic Optical Inspection),X-Ray (innerlayer misalignment control),Impedance Control with Testprotocol.

We are not only providing the highest quality products but we are also,offering faster service and will tailor our products to meet customers'need. The most important thing is that our competitive price can make ourcustomer to excel in the competitive market. This is one of reasons why we have grown so rapidly in the past several years.

Now, we are all facing a high degree of technical competence and fluctuation market. Do you looking for a trusted and dependable partner. Toshin Inc.can help your company because we have the latest technology and are implementing better processes and equipment as technology changes to ensure you have the highest quality and excellent results.

We are confidently to say that providing the best quality and service is our job. Just contact us right now!

Contact: TOSHIN DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITD

Tel:+86-20-34739853; +86-20-84730205 Fax:+86-20-84733805 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@toshinn.cn Company Add:NO.17,Nanping Rd,Longqi Industrial District,Shawan,Panyu,Guangzhou. Factory Add:Toshin Factory,Daling,Jianggao Town,Baiyun,Guangzhou.China. Guangzhou Office Addr:B3327,New-Saige Electronic market,Tianhe District,Guangzhou. HK Office:ROOM 1610 NAN FUNG TOWER.,173 DES VOEUX ROAD C.,HK. Tel:00852-21527388/21527399 Fax:00852-35719160

Reply to
Toshin