Print your own real gun..

rgds,

Pete
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
felix_unger

You'd have to be pretty game to fire a thermo plastic gun with real bullets!

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor

very small charge , not quite a clock

--

Reply to
atec77

A cheap clock then? Probably lousy at keeping time too.

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor

Nope, not if the plastic is done right.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Use plastic bullets :-)

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

There's quite a bit of that already.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not like you have any clue at all without a frantic google and a silly guess

--

Reply to
atec77

I'm hoping for body parts to become readily available before I become old and decrepit.. err.. more older and decrepit

rgds,

Pete
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
felix_unger

Testing on sheep and other animals is happening as we write , sheep knees are very like our knees and I need mine fixed

--

Reply to
atec77

And plastic explosives? :-)

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor

All you need is a plastic detonator. :-) Game, set, and match.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Sounds like the way you were conceived.

Reply to
Jeßus

This article puts it into far better perspective;

Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom
Reply to
Bob Milutinovic

A plastic match????

Reply to
SG1

We now know that it is dangerous,cause the australian police built one and it blew up after killing some balistics gell. Of course we do not know what sort of inferior stuff they built it out of or whether they followed instructions.

Reply to
F Murtz

I make mine from a pipe and nail

--
Petzl
I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left

All that suggests is the coppas are clueless

--

Reply to
atec77

Do you suppose the AFP popped down the road to the ANU to borrow a 3D printer, or do you think they wasted tens of thousands buying one just to perform their little experiment?

Reply to
Wolfgang Wildeblood

It was all aimed at frightening the populace into not trying it, they got on to talkback with it

Reply to
F Murtz