Princess 68ct8 TV

Have a 68ct8 with pincussion problems, suspect eeprom.
Can anyone provide the remote codes to get into service menu. Much
appreciated..

John.

Re: Princess 68ct8 TV

You have to replace EEPROM, just adjusting will not help.

Also, I had some where EEPROM will get corrupted after few weeks. Have to
replace micro. Not available, exceptt as a chassis swap over for agents like
myself.  There is also a mod suggested to to prevent further occurence of
the problem.

E-mail me directly for more info.

Rudolf

Re: Princess 68ct8 TV

If you are in Melbourne, Rudolph can help you. He replaced an EPROM for me a
little while back. No problems.

WR

Site Timeline