Poxy is Homophobic

From " aus.tv " April 27th, 10:38 AM

" Poxy"

I dunno, I find the 2 guys creep me out a bit - they are obviously extremely gay, and while they keep the man-love off the screens, there's certain on-screen tensions that I find detract from the program. Having some other people around to de-gay the situation I think will help a bit. "

** Adam and Jamie are simply not gay - here are quotes from each:

" Adam: I'd also like to answer an unasked question here - we're NOT gay! We're both happily married, and we're not even remotely gay.

Jamie: It's true: We're both quite happily heterosexual, thank you very much. Not that there's anything wrong with that! "

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Nothing worth reading - as usual.

Hey Phyllis - I didn't realise that you were gay. That's OK with me I don't mind what sexuality people go for as long as they don't preach it to others. But it does explain some of your behaviour - especially the issues you have with relationships with women. I also get the feeling you're still pretty uncomfortable with yourself because of it. That's quite normal but it would be better if you loosen up a bit. Still it does go some way towards explaining the rage you normally exhibit - you must be full of inner turmoil you poor love :(

Mike Harding

Reply to
Mike Harding

------

Why isn't this marked up as "OT" ??

Is it the case that this is the real agenda here?

Is this a gay groupie hangout? ;-)

Cheers.

Reply to
Chris

"Chris"

** Because of two facts:

  1. Mythbusters is a favourite TV show of many regulars on this NG.

  2. The entity called "Poxy" needs to be outed as a paranoid weirdo/schizo.

** Go read "Poxy's" other paranoiac posts - if you can stomach them.

Try to figure why anyone would call themself a name that alludes to VD.

............. Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Why do you have a girl's name then?

ant

Reply to
ant

weirdo/schizo.

And my third question ........ no answer, BTW, how as the wedding today? Three limo's as usual :-|

Cheers.

Cheers.

Reply to
Chris

Yes, I was wrong. Though it seems that I wasn't the only person to think they might be.

I must say though that this was comprehensively addressed in another newsgroup. I don't see exactly what you are tyrying to get at - just because I seem more knowledgeable you in some fields of expertise doesn't mean I know everything.

Reply to
Poxy

"Chris"

** That is damn lie.

I have always been VERY concerned when posters make enquires about dangerous and or illegal projects and do my best to discourage them. Others posting here ( mostly the anonymous ones) have no conscience or sense at all and encourage them while berating me for spoiling the fun.

If the poster with the dangerous idea is known to be a teenager then the concern is even greater since they are not of legal age to take responsibility for their actions.

  • I guess I can draw my conclusion about a vile piece of work like you Chris.
** Go to hell.

.............. Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Yep - and you are not the only homophobic around either.

Quote:

" I dunno, I find the 2 guys creep me out a bit - they are obviously extremely gay, and while they keep the man-love off the screens, there's certain on-screen tensions that I find detract from the program. Having some other people around to de-gay the situation I think will help a bit. "

Poxy's words express far more than mere suspicion or idle guesswork.

They express a very clear revulsion and rampant prejudice.

** Your homophobia was not.

** Just demonstrating what a pathetic creature "Poxy" is.

- just because

** ROTFL - the freak is a narcissist as well !!!

.............. Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Sun, 01 May 2005 00:20:57 GMT, "Poxy" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I think Buster might be gay.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

"Franc Zabkar"

** The poor bugger looks completely miserable to me ;-)

........... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Now that you mention it; Phyllis did show considerable interest in the lad. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time but I do recall he wasn't abusive to him in the way he usually is to other posters, especially those he considers ill informed, which Arpit certainly was.

Perhaps it's something we should keep an eye on.

And Phyllis does seem to display a noticeable lack of interest in women...?

Mike Harding

Reply to
Mike Harding

"T.T."

** You got it precisely !!!!

Homophobes are afraid that **they** are the same.

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hmm...

Phil's language has been getting better lately, and this post is quite funny..

Must have read my post, although I've > "Franc Zabkar"

Reply to
bloggs