Poxy is Homophobic

From  " aus.tv "  April 27th,  10:38 AM

 I dunno, I find the 2 guys creep me out a bit - they are obviously
extremely
gay, and while they keep the man-love off the screens, there's certain
on-screen tensions that I find detract from the program. Having some other
people around to de-gay the situation I think will help a bit.   "

** Adam and Jamie are simply not gay -  here are quotes from each:

"
Adam: I'd also like to answer an unasked question here - we're NOT
 gay! We're both happily married, and we're not even remotely gay.

Jamie: It's true: We're both quite happily heterosexual, thank you
 very much. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
"

..........    Phil

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:54:56 +1000, "Phil Allison"

Nothing worth reading - as usual.

Hey Phyllis - I didn't realise that you were gay. That's OK
with me I don't mind what sexuality people go for as long
as they don't preach it to others. But it does explain some
of your behaviour - especially the issues you have with
relationships with women. I also get the feeling you're
still pretty uncomfortable with yourself because of it. That's
quite normal but it would be better if you loosen up a bit.
Still it does go some way towards explaining the rage
you normally exhibit - you must be full of inner turmoil you
poor love :(

Mike Harding

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

"T.T."

**  You got it precisely  !!!!

  Homophobes are afraid that  **they** are the same.

.............   Phil

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

------

Why isn't this marked up as "OT" ??

Is it the case that this is the real agenda here?

Is this a gay groupie hangout? ;-)

Cheers.

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

"Chris"

**  Because of two facts:

1.  Mythbusters is a favourite TV show of many regulars on this NG.

2.  The entity called "Poxy"  needs to be outed as a paranoid weirdo/schizo.

 **  Go read "Poxy's" other paranoiac posts   -  if you can stomach them.

   Try to figure why anyone would call themself a name that alludes to VD.

.............    Phil

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

Why do you have a girl's name then?

ant

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

weirdo/schizo.

And my third question ........ no answer, BTW, how as the wedding today?
Three limo's as usual :-|

Cheers.

Cheers.

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

"Chris"

**  That is damn lie.

I have always been  VERY concerned when posters make enquires about
dangerous and or illegal projects and do my best to discourage them.  Others
posting here ( mostly the anonymous ones) have no conscience or sense at all
and encourage them while berating me for spoiling the fun.

If the poster with the dangerous idea is known to be a teenager then the
concern is even greater since they are not of legal age to take
responsibility for their actions.

*  I guess I can draw my conclusion about a vile piece of work like you
Chris.

 **  Go to hell.

..............   Phil

Re: Poxy is Homophobic

Now that you mention it; Phyllis did show considerable
interest in the lad. I didn't pay much attention to it at the
time but I do recall he wasn't abusive to him in the way
he usually is to other posters, especially those he
considers ill informed, which Arpit certainly was.

Perhaps it's something we should keep an eye on.

And Phyllis does seem to display a noticeable lack of
interest in women...?

Mike Harding

Mythbusters error

Yes, I was wrong. Though it seems that I wasn't the only person to think
they might be.

I must say though that this was comprehensively addressed in another
newsgroup. I don't see exactly what you are tyrying to get at - just because
I seem more knowledgeable you in some fields of expertise doesn't mean I
know everything.

Re: Mythbusters error

"Poxy"

 **   Yep  - and you are not the only homophobic around either.

Quote:

 " I dunno, I find the 2 guys creep me out a bit - they are obviously
extremely gay, and while they keep the man-love off the screens, there's
certain
on-screen tensions that I find detract from the program. Having some other
people around to de-gay the situation I think will help a bit.   "

Poxy's words express far more than mere suspicion or idle guesswork.

They express a very clear revulsion and rampant prejudice.

**  Your homophobia was not.

**  Just demonstrating what a pathetic creature  "Poxy"  is.

 - just because

**   ROTFL  -   the freak is a narcissist as well !!!

..............   Phil

Re: Mythbusters error

to keyboard and composed:

I think Buster might be gay.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Mythbusters error

"Franc Zabkar"

 **  The poor bugger looks completely miserable to me  ;-)

Re: Mythbusters error

Hmm...

Phil's language has been getting better lately, and this post is quite
funny..

Must have read my post, although I've only just sent it (18/5)!