PowerBase NiMH 'AA' battieries

Just wondering if anyone had tried these batteries before and if they were any good? Rockby has them for $7.00 for pack of 4. Cat No. 36535. Seems like a bargain but have had shitty battieries in the past that I thought seemed like a bargain too.

James

Reply to
James

Way back in early 2003, I bought a digital camera and a set of four PowerBase 2AH AA cells. Well over 4 years later, they're still working though with pretty reduced discharge capacity during the last year or so. In that time, Sanyo 2.1AH and Energizer 2.5AH cells have come and gone, but the old PowerBase cells are still valiantly hanging in there. I've got no idea of whether the later PowerBase cells are as good as the old ones, but I might get a set of the Rockby ones out of curiosity.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

For everyone's info, Rockby's current Madness sale which includes those cells and ends on about Monday arvo can be seen at:

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker