Power Transistors wanted

Both with TO-3 cases.   2SD 188   npn & 2SA 627 pnp,  or nearest equivalent
equal to or better than, will suffice. for repair of old audio amplifier.

Re: Power Transistors wanted

"Phillip Truscott"

**  A 2N3055 and  MJ2955 pair would do just fine.

 The two you mention have power and current specs well under the 3055.

.......   Phil

Re: Power Transistors wanted

Thank you very much. I will now fix the amp, and at least it should work again,
even if it isn't still all original parts.
But I would also like to know where I could get hold of a T0-3 socket. As one of
them was removed from the amp.:

Yours Sincerely,

               Phillip Truscott.

Mailto: snipped-for-privacy@tpg.com.au