Power supply question

This may be a strange question but I am trying to find out who owns the cables in the street up to the point of attachment and the meters at Couridjah near Thirlmere (I think Wollandilly shire ?) In other words the original power supplier Would it be energy australia? For gas it was AGL for telephone it was pmg, now telstra I have to find a supplier and I wish to have the one who put the meters in, not one of the myriads of hangers on companies.

Reply to
F Murtz

Probably Integral.

Reply to
terryc

Thanks

Reply to
F Murtz

woops, slow Brain day. Taken over by Origin, if you can not find them in the phone book.

Reply to
terryc

I would guess Endeavor now, but I don't think you can deal with them direclty (other than for faults). Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Reply to
Andy Wood

In ye days od olde, Integral was the supplier for Campbelltown, Camde, hence my suggestion. Endeavour is just the network guys.

Reply to
terryc

He asked who owns the cables in the street. Who is that if not Endeavor?