Power supply question

This may be a strange question but I am trying to find out who owns the
cables in the street up to the point of attachment and the meters at
Couridjah near Thirlmere (I think Wollandilly shire ?)
In other words the original power supplier
Would it be energy australia?
For gas it was AGL for telephone it was pmg, now telstra
I have to find a supplier and I wish to have the one who put the meters
in, not one of the myriads of hangers on companies.

Re: Power supply question

Probably Integral.

Re: Power supply question
Thanks

Re: Power supply question
woops, slow Brain day. Taken over by Origin, if you can not find them in
the phone book.

Re: Power supply question

I would guess Endeavor now, but I don't think you can deal with them
direclty (other than for faults).
Andy Wood
snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Re: Power supply question

http://www.switchwise.com.au/electricity/suppliers/integral-energy /

In ye days od olde, Integral was the supplier for Campbelltown, Camde,
hence my suggestion. Endeavour is just the network guys.

Re: Power supply question

He asked  who owns the cables in the street. Who is that if not
Endeavor?

Andy Wood
snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Site Timeline