power supply.....

Hi! Would appreciate some help.

Was thinking of using a car radio at home. Specs read current consumption 1.5A (at .5W). The fuse is 5A.

DC power supply should be at least 1.5A but can I go up to 4A without harming the radio? Not sure if I would gain any improvement in sound.

Thanks!

Please cc: my email address if possible.

Louis snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
lou

As long as the supply manages minimum specs going larger wont have any ill effects.

Reply to
atec77