Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
January 27, 2008, 9:45 am
rate this thread
Would appreciate some help.
Was thinking of using a car radio at home. Specs read current
consumption 1.5A (at .5W).
The fuse is 5A.
DC power supply should be at least 1.5A but can I go up to 4A without
harming the radio?
Not sure if I would gain any improvement in sound.
Please cc: my email address if possible.
- » Step down transformer 240-120/110V, 50/60Hz, 800VA/800W
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Jitter on locked horizontal part of image - B&W transistorized TEC monitor
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair
- » Is the wattage linear on a wirewound adjustible resistor?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair