Re: Power generator system.

I'll
or
motor
Honda
shed
as
on

A diesel will cope better with continual running if you're after longevity
(so I'm told by both dieso's and gen-set manufacturers, who clearly wouldn't
lead me astray :-).  I've looked into gen-sets for remote installations
before and this is the conclusion drawn. Happy to hear from others.....

Lower power rating gen-sets seem to be petrol driven, but given that they
are aimed at a domestic market they probably won't be used for days on end
anyway. I guess hope that Sydney doesn't have to cope with weeks of blackout
like Auckland CBD, or even days at a time repeatedly.

Cheers.

Ken

Site Timeline