Power generator system.

I'll

or

motor

Honda

shed

as

on

A diesel will cope better with continual running if you're after longevity (so I'm told by both dieso's and gen-set manufacturers, who clearly wouldn't lead me astray :-). I've looked into gen-sets for remote installations before and this is the conclusion drawn. Happy to hear from others.....

Lower power rating gen-sets seem to be petrol driven, but given that they are aimed at a domestic market they probably won't be used for days on end anyway. I guess hope that Sydney doesn't have to cope with weeks of blackout like Auckland CBD, or even days at a time repeatedly.

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor