Plug pack standards, MEPS from December

I have not been following this closely, but a major supplier in Melbourne today sent us this.

"By Dec 08 we must be selling only MEPS compliant plug packs."

Reply to
geoffjunkster

Google is your friend. Try This

John G.

Reply to
John G

Didn't someone mention on here a while back that they had come to their senses and this silly regulation wasn't going ahead?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones"

** On May 3rd, I posted this:

" The correct terms are " AC plug pack " or AC external supply.

Luckily, the powers that rule us have backed down on their absurd scheme to ban them from sale.

MEPS ( Minimum Energy Performance Standards ) rules will simply not apply to them. "

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison