Plimer and Silicon Chip - Page 9

Re: Bite me Phil

I'm trying to educate them. They aren't proving apt pupils. You - at
least - seem to have been persuaded that the Russians built more
military aircraft in WW2 than got from lend-lease, which is one small
step for right-wing-nitwit-kind.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Bite me Phil

   You educate them? Now THAT'S FUNNY!

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

  No more than we can do about the clueless trolls on any newsgroup.

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

"We"?

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

   Is a two letter word too complex for you?

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

Nope. Just wondering how "U" is included in "We".

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

   Sigh.  Can't you think for yourself?  'WE' is the people who want to
use USENET to learn and trade ideas.  Trolls like you just want to pick
petty fights.

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

Not that I can recall  Michael Terrell ever posting anything that look
like an original idea, or showing any sign of having learned anything.
He is pretty enthusiastic about posting petty insults, but since
nobody takes him seriously he can't be accused of picki g petty
fights.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijjmegen

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

Aaah, you are the self appointed Usenet Police for ALL usenet. That is
why you think U is in WE.

Oh well, I'm happy to give purpose to your otherwise empty life.

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

   Your ego exceeds your reach.

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

Obviously not. You obviously hang on my every word and faithfully reply
every time.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

So you are confirming that USAian males think their women are lesser
people.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

   See?  You have to attack everything.  That was not what I said. If
you knew any of the history, civilian women pilots flew the planes to
Alaska, since every male pilot was overseas in war zones.  The point was
that they were flown by more than the Russians.  Aviation was still at
the 'Model T' stage at the start of WW-II.  A lot of development
happened, while hundreds of thousands of planes were built and supplied
to end WW-II.  I guess that you have no concept of not giving your most
advanced weapons to other armies, so they can't be used against you?

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

But it is. Someone suggested the the planes SOLD, not given, to the USSR
were substandard planes in the view of white pilots, but black pilots
were still required to fly them. To which you joined they were also
"flown" by women. Now you are attempting weasel out by saying you ddn't
mean flown (as in fighting), but "flown" as in transfer flights.

You still have to provide that evidence.

Please, I've seen the crap you share with the Australian army.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

   Prove that they weren't. Our pilots were trained in anything that
flew, including crop dusters to free up the best planes for use
overseas.  The planes sent to Russia were a lot better than what was
used to train our pilots.  Some leaned to fly in patched together
biplanes

   Maybe we should just keep it and replace what our troops are using.
A lot of US military units in Iraq & Afghanistan are using equipment and
weapons that were to be scrapped.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

The vast majority of WWII pilots of all nations trained in biplanes.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

   And you think the warplanes the US supplied were worse?

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

Did the US supply biplanes then? In fact it was a British biplane that
crippled the Bismarck leading to its destruction.

Heres some more info on the Russian lend-lease

http://lend-lease.airforce.ru/english/articles/geust/aircraft_deliveries.htm

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

   I never said that.  Civilian planes were used for early training,
while the early warbirds were being built. Why risk a new plane on a
student pilot?

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

Not to mention THE bomb.

Site Timeline