Plimer and Silicon Chip

Anything else you'd like to toss out? The UN is a bunch of morons. They can't even fly a plane without hitting a mountain.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

I said we BUILT MORE PLANES than Russia. They wouldn't have taken planes through the Lend Lease program if they could buiild everything they needed.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Russia wasn't the only country supplied though that program.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And you think the warplanes the US supplied were worse?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Confuse who? It is a well know fact in WW-II history.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Whatever, you're still full of piss and shit.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

That should read: ".....most RABID gun nutter."

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

No, but they can make a big difference to any survivors for self defense, if law and order breaks down, and / or enemy ground forces try to invade what is left.

Then again, if you nuke something, its debatable as to what is left.

Reply to
KR

USA 0.32% killed UK 0.94% NZ 0.73% AUS 0.57% Canada 0.4% India 0.43% China ~2-3% USSR 14.18% Poland 16%

Reply to
Jasen Betts

hasn't got much of a defense force, no fighter planes, main battle tanks, or ships larger than frigates.

total force 12409 personnel

14658 is about 0.3% of total population

currently about 780 serving overseas.

several thousand kilometers of sea will slow most people down, and then there's the accent :)

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Wow, you claim to have talked to old Russian pilots now.

Reply to
terryc

Shrug, you asked a question and I replied. Is "english" not your first language or didn't they teach you any basic sentence construction?

Reply to
terryc

personnel

Hm, maybe they would invade to get their hands on some really hot sexy sheep ? ;). Hm, then again only New Zealanders and Armenians (according to Russians) f*ck sheep.

New Zealanders don't have to invade their own country, and I doubt Armenia could bother. Too tied up with the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict anyway.

If the women there look anything like that Helen Clark, I cant blame them.

Reply to
KR

ly

Still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants I see Trevor.

What is a "rapid(sic) gun nutter" be precise in your answer

Actually Trevor, "the most ancient military technology" still in active service with the US military is probably the .50 M2 HB Browning machine gun (circa 1919).

I really do find the way you display your ignorance on matters you pontiifcate about so very entertaining.

Tell us again about your friend who can STOP his heart.

Reply to
John - Melb

And none of the other precious darlings on aus.electronics seem to have a problem with it ?

Reply to
John - Melb

I have a problem with any off-topic postings, but don't have the paranoia about it that you do.

While do you even bother reading this group when you make absolutely no posts about electronics? We know the answer, of course, it's your obsession with Wilson. I have news for you, he just ain't worth it.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

Should be "Why do you even bother...."

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

ssion

Why do other posters on aus.electronics not have a problem with Trivial Trevor's O/T anti-gun and anti-gunowner rants, but go feral when an alternative viewpoint appears?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that one too........

Reply to
John - Melb

ia

session

---------------------------------------------------------- Hey Dyna, from APG > > Put it somewhere else trevor, otherwise you'll have your alter ego and

John - Melb

I'm sure many have a problem with both anti-gun or pro-gun viewpoints in this group. I know I do. Perhaps they're not as vocal.

Perhaps in your own mind.

Jeezus, that old post just further proves your paranoia with Wilson. (I think I said so at the time)

Keithr suggested Wilson post his gun stuff "somewhere else". No where did he either say he approved or disapproved of Wilson's "anti-gun rants appearing on aus.electronics", yet you've jumped to one conclusion.

Your obsession makes you read whatever turns your paranoia on, irrespective if it is what is written.