Plimer and Silicon Chip

Don't confuse him with facts.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yawn. No one wants your lunch.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney "

** The Russians built and flew their own planes against the German vasion - tens of thousand of them.

Your claims are utter crap.

** Even more utter BULLSHIT.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Do you understand the word dissident?

Reply to
keithr

Lol, what is misinformed? You have already posted that the sun shone out of the USAians arse during WWII. Nuff said.

Reply to
terryc

Err, what part of the fact do you have trouble with or are you looking in the mirror?

Reply to
terryc

So you are confirming that USAian males think their women are lesser people.

Reply to
terryc

Yep, we all know about "cost"

effort,

Entire?

Your logical inconsistency is showing. Hint, before Pearl Harbour as well?

See, you are admitting that you think "the allies" should still be kissing your arse.

Reply to
terryc

Your politicians have effectively disarmed the populace!!!!!!!! Silly buggers.

Roger Dewhurst

Not so, the British for instance paid back every penny, Not sure about Australia, but I don't think that the US supplied that much here.

Reply to
keithr

Of course, pearl Harbour would not have happened had the US not forced Japan to open itself to the world by sending Admiral Perry to force them to do so.

Reply to
keithr

Yes. Enough of your ignorant lies.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I don't want anyone to kiss my ass. You, most of all.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

See? You have to attack everything. That was not what I said. If you knew any of the history, civilian women pilots flew the planes to Alaska, since every male pilot was overseas in war zones. The point was that they were flown by more than the Russians. Aviation was still at the 'Model T' stage at the start of WW-II. A lot of development happened, while hundreds of thousands of planes were built and supplied to end WW-II. I guess that you have no concept of not giving your most advanced weapons to other armies, so they can't be used against you?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yawn. You're snipping to create lies, as usual.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What is a 'vasion'? They only buit a small percentage of the planes, when compared to what the US supplied.

Everything you utter is bullshit. Take your medicine and get some sleep.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sigh. So much hatred, ignorance and arrogance. I suppose you would have worked for free, or paid to work long days in a hot factory?

Show me ANY US manufacturer who was exempt. Companies like Black & Decker, Skil and other power tool companies were told to shut down and build dynamotors for the radios. The car companies were converted to build jeeps, tanks, and metal parts for other military equipment. The electronics industry was shut down, and converted to build radios, RADAR and other military electronics. The early TV stations were shut down, as well. The war board decided who would be best for each task, and the companies had no choice but to comply. If they didn't, all raw materials were cut off. Sugar, flour, eggs and a lot of other foods were rationed because the huge amount of food needed for the packaged meals prepared for the military, and food aid sent to other countries. The cotton crops were diverted into uniforms, bandages and canvas for tens and equipment covers. All nylon was diverted to making parachutes, since the supply of silk from China was cut off. People donated their cars and trucks so the steel could be recycled into military equipment. US civilians 'loaned' personal rifles to England for their troops early in the war. Of course, not one was returned to the owner, or their family.

Like it or not, the US put forth a huge effort. Would you rather we had built more nuclear warheads and dropped them everywhere?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I can't say that that would have impressed any of those who were actually doing the fighting

The you don't seem to get is the other allies made greater sacrifices.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

But it is. Someone suggested the the planes SOLD, not given, to the USSR were substandard planes in the view of white pilots, but black pilots were still required to fly them. To which you joined they were also "flown" by women. Now you are attempting weasel out by saying you ddn't mean flown (as in fighting), but "flown" as in transfer flights.

You still have to provide that evidence.

Please, I've seen the crap you share with the Australian army.

Reply to
terryc

Then why do you continually post false material that claims the rest of the world owes the USA?

Reply to
terryc