Please help me to produce a particular Lissajous pattern in Cathode ray Oscilloscope

I have to implement a particular Lissajous pattern in C.R.O.The
lissajous pattern is elliptical in shape (ie pattern due to some phase
difference) and it should be moving in a circular path like a coin is
tossed.ie the coin should move like a flipping coin(about an axis) in
a circular path (that should be repeatable).
there are several hint for this:
1) A dual Supply will be provided
2) programmable ICs are not permitted
3) XY mode
4) Only sinusoidals  are used

videos and more details are given this link below, please go through
this too and help me!!

http://www.xtrium.org/coin.html

Re: Please help me to produce a particular Lissajous pattern in Cathode ray Oscilloscope

Does rather sound like homework, the point of which is to do it yourself.

Provide a propose solution, and maybe those in tne know will provide
constructive criticism of it.

Sylvia.

Re: Please help me to produce a particular Lissajous pattern in Cathode ray Oscilloscope

Did this guy originally post here to aus.electronics or elsewhere?.

Re: Please help me to produce a particular Lissajous pattern in Cathode ray Oscilloscope

sci.electronics.basics also using a different GoogleGroups account!
His first usenet post ever using either GG account.

Dave.

Re: Please help me to produce a particular Lissajous pattern in Cathode ray Oscilloscope

It's a contest for a geek robotics/electronics conference in India next
week:
http://www.xtrium.org/index.htm
He wants to win and show how good he is!

Yes, show us you've at least had a go first.

Perhaps if he can get the "coin flipping" working he could just pick up the
scope and move it around in front of the camera in a circular motion :->

Dave.