playmaster amp

G'day All

Just wondering if any one who has the EA mag collection could help me out
with the Playmaster 141-142 series of IC amps.
Came out about '74 I believe.
I knew I shouldnt have sold mine !

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: playmaster amp

Many large public libraries (particularly the state library) have large
collections of these magazines, and you may be able to photocopy the
article there.

Alternatively, Silicon Chip magazine may be able to help you with a back
issue or a photocopy.

Peter

Re: playmaster amp

Another good place are the libraries of those unis that have a strong
engineering faculty.

Eg RMIT in Melbourne.

Re: playmaster amp

if its a silicon chip kit from dick smith etc.
log on to silicon chip to fined it.

Re: playmaster amp

"crazy frog"

**  LOL

The Playmaster 141 is from EA,  May 1974.

Silicon Chip began publishing in late 1987

..........  Phil

Re: playmaster amp

Have a look at the Silicon Chip site...they say....

EA/EAT Back Issues:

There are VERY FEW back issues of Electronics Australia still available.

However, we can supply project reprints of any article from EA, ETI and even
R,TV&H for $8.80 including GST (price is per project, per issue - ie, projects
spread over three months would cost $26.40).

David

Re: playmaster amp

what the hell does LOL meen

Re: playmaster amp

LOL= "lots of laughing"
I've checked the SC site already and they dont go back that far. I was
hoping some one with the mags might be able to scan the articles for me.
Thanks for all suggestions though :-)

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: playmaster amp

Hi Rheilly,

I can scan the articles and email JPEG images to you. Send an
email to me if you want them. Yes, the header on this post is
my real email address.

Cheers,
Glenn.

Re: playmaster amp

"Glenn Baddeley"

** Did the Playmaster 141 use those weird Plessey power amp ICs?

.........   Phil

Re: playmaster amp

It was the SN76023N, Signetics I think. They have a fanned heat sink
attached.

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: playmaster amp

Hi Phil,

Yes, they both use SN76023.

BTW, images of the PM 141 & 142 articles are at
http://au.geocities.com/glennbaddeley/Playmaster-141-142 /
* Reproduced for fair use & research

Cheers,
Glenn.