Plasma TV parts needed -- ORION

Hi, all

I am after parts for Orion plasmas. Now, ORION in Australia has nothing to do with plasmas. There is a Korean company ORION-PDP that makes those. I tried to make contact and eventually the placed me to someone in Sydney who wants $450 for Y-board. I need about 40 of those and they are not prepared to make a special deal. And I am not prepared to pay $450 for something that should cost at most $100. (More importtantly, my customers do not wan tto pay that much).

Anyway, board I am after is Y-sys with part numbers on it: PC42V-PYS40-01, panel itself is PWS-42##.

TV was brought into the country by company that is no more and spares are not available.

I guess what I am asking if anyone saw Orion plasma panels in other brands of TVs. This way I may be able to source it via someone else. I am happy to import boards from overseas as well, providing I can find a supplier!

Thanks, Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf