Places to buy stuff

Thought I'd share a few places that I've either bought parts from or
are planning to in the future.
In no particular order...

futurlec.com.au
sparkfun.com
kitsrus.com
kitsparts.com
talkingelectronics.com
oatleyelectronics.com
alltronics.com
altronics.com.au
jedmicro.com.au
dontronics.com
olimex.com
sunrom.com
smileymicros.com
austriamicrosystems.com
pcbcart.com
arrownac.com   - This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for special
components (ie. special Maxim chips)
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Sure-Electronics_W0QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aFSELQ3aAUQ3a3QQtZkm

Anyway, I'll probably get flamed for posting advertising or something,
but after a fair time on the net thought I might share them as
possibly useful links. Please feel free to add any good places you've
found.

Re: Places to buy stuff

3 others are

http://ozcomponents.com/ free component trader  - no charge list or sell.

http://www.adilam.com.au/search.html OEM supplier with stock in Australia

http://tinyurl.com/3y2bda Microchip direct

JG

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Sure-Electronics_W0QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aFSELQ3aAUQ3a3QQtZkm

Re: Places to buy stuff

snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au says...

Excellent, I am looking for a few smt 1206 resistors, 120R, 270R, 10M,
some SOD80 zeners 15v and the SMT version of the 2N7000 for the product
below - along with all those h/w bits, thanks

--
Regards
Mike

Hey Joe G, thanks for the links.

I hadn't seen any of them before.

Cheers, Phil.

Re: Places to buy stuff

hay mate these URL dont work

[...]

Hi Frank,

Sorry about the links not working. I've since ordered the book
'Dummies Guide to URL Posting' and should have the links working soon
<g>.

Cheers, Phil.

Re: Places to buy stuff

WTF

Hi Frank,

Sorry about the links not working. I've since ordered the book
'Dummies Guide to URL Posting' and should have the links working soon
<g>.

Cheers, Phil.

Re: Places to buy stuff

Hey Frank,  (re. your WTF, assuming it's a WTF?),

How about I come over to your place and type in 'http://' + the URL
for you.

I don't need much, just a few beers from your fridge (and airline
expenses).

Cheers, Phil.

Re: Places to buy stuff

No you got that wrong you posted20%
futurlec.com.au
sparkfun.com
kitsrus.com
kitsparts.com
talkingelectronics.com
oatleyelectronics.com
alltronics.com
altronics.com.au
jedmicro.com.au
dontronics.com
olimex.com
sunrom.com
smileymicros.com
austriamicrosystems.com
pcbcart.com
arrownac.com   - This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for special
components (ie. special Maxim chips)
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Sure-Electronics_W0QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aFSEL =
Q3aAUQ3a3QQtZkm

this would of been the logical, then you can click on to it and go there =
straight away
www.futurlec.com.au
www.sparkfun.com
www.kitsrus.com
www.kitsparts.com
www.talkingelectronics.com
www.oatleyelectronics.com
www.alltronics.com
www.altronics.com.au
www.jedmicro.com.au
www.dontronics.com
www.olimex.com
www.sunrom.com
www.smileymicros.com
www.austriamicrosystems.com
www.pcbcart.com
www.arrownac.com   - This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for =
special
www.components (ie. special Maxim chips)
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Sure-Electronics_W0QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aFSEL =
Q3aAUQ3a3QQtZkm

I dont know why I have to fix up everybody elses fuck ups all the time20%

[...]

How amusing, you then posted in HTML which didn't allow my OE6 to "click on
it".
So here is a fix to your "fuck up", but frankly I think everyone else was
capable of using the links in the first place I'm sure, if they cared to.

MrT.

Site Timeline