PKE Spare Parts

Hi All,

I recently acquired a PKE CSC-1 console from auction which came from the ABC.

Sadly the panel is missing a headphones and monitor modules.

I have been in touch with the ABC to see if they have any spare parts to no avail and also contacted Elan Audio who once again were unable to help.

Would anyone here know of any spare parts anywhere in the country?

Be great to find these modules.

Cheers, Lee

Reply to
Lee Baker

Hi lee did you have anyluck finding the modules

Reply to
pcwiz01

responding to

, Pcwiz01 wrote: Hi Lee Did you find some modules ??? and do you still have your console??? as i am also chasing spare parts aswell from Nathan

Reply to
Pcwiz01

Reply to
ellefranqq