Ping: Phil Allison

I need your correct email address. Please message me.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Phil Allison

Hasn't Phil always used his real email address on the forums?

Dave.

Re: Phil Allison

**It bounces for me.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Phil Allison

Looks like he's only just changed it, he was still using the same address
philallison AT tpg.com.au since 2004 until the end of last month.
Now it's phil_a AT tpg.com.au
Looks like he had to reboot his account somehow...

Dave.
Re: Ping: Phil Allison

   Still looking for a date, I see.

Re: Phil Allison

Are you the real Trevor or another fake?

*IF* you are the real one, it absolutely escapes me as to
why anyone would want to email Philthy, let alone someone
like you that has been the brunt of his ridicule for years!

If it is information you need just Google like Philthy does
anyway ;-)

Cheers TT

Re: Phil Allison

**C'mon Terry. I expect you can do one of the following to determine the
real identity of a given poster:

* Look at the crossposts. I NEVER crosspost. Not ever.
* I always preface my posts with '**' and have done for more than a decade.
* One need only examine the header information to determine who is posting
from where.
* I no longer post to aus.hi-fi.

**Fair enough. I have thick skin.

**Perhaps. I can't reach him on the email addy in his header info.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Phil Allison

I was 99% sure it was you but you are currently being
impersonated.

You haven't in this post that I have answered.  BTW I have
not given the imposter the time of day.

You didn't in this one ;-).

Correct.

That's a shame.  Bassett will miss you :-))   :-))

I will give you top marks for that.
You are obviously seeking some tech info so why not ask the
group(s) as a whole?  *IF*  Mr. Know It All has already
Googled the answer it will save you some time ;-)   I
personally would never give him the satisfaction that he in
any way had helped me.

Cheers Terry

Re: Phil Allison

**Oh yeah: Two more things:

* If I was to crosspost (which I never do) I would never involve those
psychopaths in the talk.politics.guns group with normal humans. Even those
that pass for normal humans in aus.hi-fi. The guys in tpg make the worst
argument in aus.hi-fi look like a quiet discussion between Sunday school
teachers. They truly and genuinely demented (yes, I know these words will be
used against me). Still, some time spent there will certainly bear out the
truth. Their idea of problem solving is to shoot first and ask questions
later. Any thought of logical, sane discussion is perfectly alien to them.
* I have no idea what would possess any sane human to answer such an obvious
toll as the one that appeared recently with my name attached. It was so
transparently obvious that it was a troll and not me, I can only assume that
anyone who seriously considered that I wrote the post, is a complete moron.
Naturally, you never considered that I wrote such nonsense, did you?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Site Timeline