Pinched joke.

George W. Bush, Vladimir Putin, and Bill Gates were called in by G*d.

G*d informed them that he was very unhappy about what was going on in
this world. Since things were so bad, he told the three that he was
destroying the Earth in three days.

They were all allowed to return to their homes and businesses, and tell
their friends and colleagues what was happening. G*d did tell them
though, that no matter what they did he was "not" changing his mind.

So, W. went in and told his staff, "I have good news and bad news for
you. First the good news . . . there is a G*d. The bad news is that he
is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Putin went back and told his staff, "I have bad news and more bad news.
The first was . . . there is a G*d. The second was that he is destroying
the Earth in 3 days."

Bill Gates went back and told his staff, "I have good news and good
news. First . . . G*d thinks I am one of the three most important people
in the world. Second . . . you don't have to fix the bugs in Windows Vista."

Re: Pinched joke.

Time to update this again from Bill Gates to Steve Balmer....

Re: Pinched joke.

:-)
It seems Dick Smith is always associated with DSE out here, and Bill
Gates will always be M$oft.

Steve Balmer will be virtually unknown by the bulk of PC users.

BTW
The old firm grapevine sent me this joke at 07:30 this morning. I guess
it is doing the rounds.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Pinched joke.

You're likely correct Don but I'd hope that after the successful flight of
SpaceShipOne and White Knight, people would know Steve Balmer's name.

Re: Pinched joke.
D,

Where do you think "they" got it from old Fella?

Donny Do eats and drinks and goes out with other blokes

Re: Pinched joke.

Yoh Micko!

Isn't that drinks and smokes? It used to be, but I gave that away about
20 years ago.
:-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Pinched joke.

Yeah well we miss you at work it WAS sooo long ago...

Site Timeline