Pictures of the world's first mouse.

Dr. Douglas Engelbart is perhaps best known as the inventor of the computer
mouse, but when he unveiled that device at a
computer conference in 1968 he also introduced additional technology that would
profoundly affect computer-human
interaction as much as the mouse has. During the "mother of all demos" at the
Fall Joint Computer Conference held at the
Convention Center in San Francisco, Engelbart and his team of researchers from
the Augmentation Research Center at
Stanford Research Institute gave a live demonstration of hyperlinks, remote
collaboration software, on-screen windows,
and even video conferencing.

http://x2t.com/first_mouse

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Pictures of the world's first mouse.

And there was I thinking house brick size at a minimum????

Site Timeline