Picolog 1000

Does anybody have direct experience with this datalogger or similar? I need to know if the included software can act like a chart recorder ie. display current data and update as it samples.

I need a sampling rate of about at least 10Hz, selectable. Data aquisition duration of more than 4 hours at 1 second sampling.

10 or 12 bit is OK. USB interface is preferred.
Reply to
Geoff