PIC Programmers

Hi,

I have not much time available and looking for a programmer that could code up a PIC for me.

I expect to use Powerlite Picblock-MC28AD-USB although I haven't decided on the processor as yet. This may depend on the functions I wish to perform.

The link to the Powerlite for info is

I only have basic functions in my head at the moment but will do a flowchart fairly soon.

Regards

Malcolm Whinfield

Reply to
Malcolm Whinfield

If you are looking for a professional, then you are looking at $100+ an hour.

If you are looking for an hobbiest, then its going to be much cheaper. TRy one of those rent-a-coder type sites. They are fairly effective.

But... IT sounds like you d>Hi,

Reply to
The Real Andy

I actually know exactly what I want, the idea has only been put together recently though hence nothing on paper except for a few components (the board being one of them).

I need 16 outputs and 2 sets of 4 I/Ps. I/P are Binary or BCD except for 3 inputs designed to perform other functions when required. Actually all the Outputs will do is toggle high and low at a visual rate but variable, 1 or 2 of the input will vary at real-time.

I expect the initial software design to be very simple, but as far as hardware goes with 27 years in the communication electronics industry I know what the final outcome will be.

The advantage of PIC and the board is updates can be made with minimal fuss, so the initial design will be quite simple. I have created some smaller project but time for me now is short due to other commitments. Looking at the board I can still have a few more inputs for expansion.

Just would like to know of someone that could carry out some work, hobbyist may do quite a good job, hard to say.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Whinfield