Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- PIC Micro & Midi
July 20, 2005, 7:49 am
rate this thread
I have been searching google for circuit design ideas and programs which
will allow you to use a PIC to receive MIDI data. While I have found a
couple of older solutions I really need one for use with modern PIC chips
such as a 16F628A.
Does anyone have any prior experience with PIC chips and MIDI or any
Re: PIC Micro & Midi
2 seconds on Google for me gave many links like:
There seemed to be no shortage of info for PIC MIDI solutions.
What's wrong with solutions for "older" PICs?, they are equally
relevant for the "newer" PICs as well, probably only have to modifiy a
few lines of code.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design