PIC Micro & Midi

I have been searching google for circuit design ideas and programs which will allow you to use a PIC to receive MIDI data. While I have found a couple of older solutions I really need one for use with modern PIC chips such as a 16F628A.

Does anyone have any prior experience with PIC chips and MIDI or any pointers ?

thanks

Reply to
Laura

2 seconds on Google for me gave many links like:

There seemed to be no shortage of info for PIC MIDI solutions.

What's wrong with solutions for "older" PICs?, they are equally relevant for the "newer" PICs as well, probably only have to modifiy a few lines of code.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Here is a 16F84 solution, very little should need changing for the

16F628A

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones