PIC gear from Dontronics

Picked up some handy gear from Dontronics, worth a look

1. PICSTART Plus style programmer - works with MPLAB supports ICSP. (runs
off USB)
2. PIC 40 ICSP proto boards - with onboard MAX232.

For the proto board I bypassed the power supply section and just ran 5 volts
in.

Be sure to use LVP_OFF and HS_OSC for the proto board (drove me nuts)

Cheers,

Andrew Rich

tech-software.net

Re: PIC gear from Dontronics

Yes, nice stuff, the little GUI is real neat. One more thing I found out
that might help a few people... I was using a Dontronics USB-serial adaptor
before I bought the USB programmer. The web information for the programmer
drivers says that you must install a new set of USB drivers. In fact the
ones for the USB-serial work fine.

Site Timeline