Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Andrew Rich
March 18, 2007, 12:09 pm
rate this thread
Picked up some handy gear from Dontronics, worth a look
1. PICSTART Plus style programmer - works with MPLAB supports ICSP. (runs
2. PIC 40 ICSP proto boards - with onboard MAX232.
For the proto board I bypassed the power supply section and just ran 5 volts
Be sure to use LVP_OFF and HS_OSC for the proto board (drove me nuts)
Re: PIC gear from Dontronics
Yes, nice stuff, the little GUI is real neat. One more thing I found out
that might help a few people... I was using a Dontronics USB-serial adaptor
before I bought the USB programmer. The web information for the programmer
drivers says that you must install a new set of USB drivers. In fact the
ones for the USB-serial work fine.
- » Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Transformatorek sterujący klucze w zasilaczu ATX
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)